- Traditional Anglican church layout and appearance
- “Old World” craftsmanship with cutting-edge technologies
- Dozens of large Gothic windows and arches
- ICF gables to 68 feet high
- Tight schedule to meet international dignitaries coming from dedication
Type: Worship Facility
Size: 35,400 sq. ft. (floor)
ICF Use: 58,000 sq. ft.
Cost: $9.2 million
Total Construction: 20 months
ICF Installation Time: 180 days
Owner: St. Peter’s Anglican Church
General Contractor: Childers Construction Co.
ICF Installer: Masonry Incorporated
Architect: Touchstone Architecture/Dodstone Group
ICF System: 8” and 10” Nudura